Community
Search
Notices
Digital Video (DV) & Video Editing Software Discuss the use of digital video which we use to show our rc stuff off on the web. Talk about products, editing software, tips, ratings, rendering to the web, etc

thinking abou getting a projector TV

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 12:11 PM
jgeck90

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thinking abou getting a projector TV

hey guys, we have a seprate garage with a upstais which is pretty much empty, recently we have been turning it into a gaming room. we have a full sized air hockey table up there, a full wrap around couch 3 TV's,and 2 xbox's a playstation 2, and a xbox 360, and a sick surround sound system, all we need is a nice TV so we cannot afford a big screen we will get a projector TV.
heres the problem.

If we get a projector it will be mounted up on the cieling, so how would we hook our xbox and stuff up to it?? i thought the simplist of things to make a little shelf type thing and have the xbox up by the cieling too but that would be a pain in the butt to stand on the couch to put a new game in and have your controler wires hanging from the cieling, well the 360 has all wireless but still we play the xbox as much if not more than the 360. Do they sell some type of extended AV cables? any other ideas would be great, just to let you know if anyone suggests to put the projector on a cart or something we do not want to do that.
jeff
Old 09-26-2007, 12:28 PM
warriorking

Default RE: thinking abou getting a projector TV

I made my living room into a home theater really sick. I currently have an optoma H31, 110" screen (time to upgrade to H72) and looking to get a 360.

About the wire you could try L-Com they make any and all kinds of cables at any length you want in house.

Old 09-26-2007, 01:48 PM
jgeck90

sweet thanks! i'll have to look into that
Old 09-26-2007, 10:51 PM
jgeck90

guys where can i find a video camera compatible wih windows vista. i have serched best buy i seen all of the ones i looked at were for xp i guess (not vista compatible)
Help![:@]