Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Draganfly Innovations Products
Reload this Page >

Superb Camera footage from SAVS

Notices
Draganfly Innovations Products Discuss all the Draganfly Innovations Products in this forum

Superb Camera footage from SAVS

Old 04-14-2008, 12:16 PM
BEVP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Superb Camera footage from SAVS

Wanting to start with Aerial photography (still images especially) i''ve been reading up on almost all forums.

I''m not too convinced about the quality of the images taken from the Draganfly, then i stumble upon this page. This is of unbelievable high quality. I''ve tried to contact this person but had no luck with correspondence.

Has anybody seen this page before? Is this really taken from a Draganfly SAVS?

Does someone perhaps know the person who took these?

Here''s the link:

http://www.draganflyer.smugmug.com/gallery/2240132

Old 04-14-2008, 03:59 PM
Sky High

Default RE: Superb Camera footage from SAVS

I believe you e-mailed me recently and I sent you the links to this DFI board and a few others such as RCU's Multi Rotor forum and RCG's Multi-Rotor forum.

Yes, those images are from a DF/SAVS flight board and the link you posted is from Blackdragon. He has posted here too if that''s not where you found it. Several people have managed to get a high quality digital still camera attached to a highly modified DF. You can read all about it in Old Man Mike''s threads here and on RCG.
Old 04-15-2008, 02:18 AM
BEVP

Default RE: Superb Camera footage from SAVS

Thanks again Sky High.

I''ve been reading up on all those links you gave me when i saw Blackdragon''s photo''s. For me purchasing from the states i almost want a gaurantee (or at least very good reference) that the system I''m buying is working, no use i order the stuff and it arrives in Africa to a dissapointed client.

But your right I''ll contact Old Man Mike for the best possible advice on a high quality platform.