Notices
E-Flight Power Sources Ask questions or read about power sources as they specifically relate to e-flight including Lithium-ion, Li-Poly, Nimh and Nicad battery packs.

Charging Help!!!

Old 05-24-2005, 09:21 AM
PJFaller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Charging Help!!!

Ive finally caught up with technology and have bought my first electric airplane a tensor 4D. I also went out and bought some Nimh Batteries for my giant scale stuff and also a schulze chamaleon 6-330 d charger. Problem is the instructions for the schulze are really not easy to understand and I am afraid of screwing up the set-up and setting something on fire.

How do you set this charger up?
Im going to charge my LiPo's for my tensor on it which are E-flite 7.4v 860mah 2 cell LiPo's.
And also my 2400mah Nimh 5cell packs for my other airplanes.

Please help. I feel there should be a schultze book for dummies or something. Ive played with it, I just cant seem to understand it.

Thanks alot,

Pete