Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

mcpx info

Old 03-31-2011, 04:03 PM
jay273
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mcpx info

If anyone was wondering the blade mcp x is just a great little heli..I picked one up yesterday and wow!! had a couple issues (rtf transmitter kept going into computer mode..) (way too much negitive pitch outa the box..heli would not lift at full power i adusted the linkages and that fixed the prob..) the heli is alot different from the msr as far as head speed and its geat on high rate (squirly & twitchy just as i like it...) its pretty stable but you have to really fly it...its pretty durable as well...for around $200 whats there to complain about really?
Old 04-01-2011, 11:13 AM
Callouscade
My Feedback: (6)

Default RE: mcpx info

have you flipped it? if so... how large was the flip? 1 foot diameter? 2? i don't have a large house but id love to get one of those helis!
Old 04-01-2011, 05:21 PM
jay273
My Feedback: (1)

ya i fipped it more of a large loop outside but then started to rain so i had to shut it down...get one they are great a bit of a handfull at times ...but the challange is great without the cost of broken parts...
Old 04-02-2011, 03:23 PM
Callouscade
My Feedback: (6)

I've heard so much of tail blow out... have you had that happen yet? i want it for aerobatics around the house... flip in the living room go through the halls inverted etc. but a tail blow out would SUCK! I've heard the head speed will rip lamp shades, destory dry wall... my parents would kill me! i just wish this hobby had a "try me" button on the package so i cud feel how it flies before investing. prolly with the durability someone will let me have a go at it at the flying club.