Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

Next step

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2012, 09:07 PM
S3eker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Next step

I started with an mCX2 and am now looking at my next step up. What do you all recommend?
Old 01-02-2012, 06:28 AM
Bigdaddybiscuitsplitter

Default RE: Next step

That's a question that deserves an answer of questions... where are you flying? Indoor? Outdoor? How much money can you spend? I ask because I am already looking towards the next one, and i'm still waiting for the final shipment of mods for my CX2 ha ha. After plenty of reading forums, turns out everybody has a different answer. I see a lot of happy blade owners though.
Old 01-02-2012, 09:34 AM
kfrisbee

I would be one of those happy blade owners.

I got bored of the Scout CX very quickly and got the 120 SR.  Very fun to learn on but not an inside bird for a beginner - imo.  Ordered a little mini V911 for practicing with single rotor 4ch indoors, ordered this one because I didn't want to spend another $100+ right away.

Old 01-02-2012, 12:20 PM
Bigdaddybiscuitsplitter

What's funny is we all actually stop and think about that $100 these days. There was a point that a Franklin wouldn'tp even get you more than a "tyco" or a "Nikko".... technology has become cheap! Out of the box and in the air for around a 100- even gets u close to 3D indoors! Pretty effin cool.... just wish the market wasn't flooded with all those piles of doo doo- thx FRY'S and RADIO SLACK! HAAHA. A lot of the things that made team associated my car brand early on, can similarly be found with Blade. Specifically, the designs are great which has made the products popular, which has in turn made a nice aftermarket. IMHO, and through thousands spent, the quality of a product can be directly determined by stock and aftermarket parts availability.... whatever anyone anywhere chooses to upgrade to next, make it of high quality. Crap has flooded the hobby because we all bought it!