Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Blade 130X or blade 300?

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

Blade 130X or blade 300?

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2013, 07:55 AM
sambini

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blade 130X or blade 300?

Moving up from MCX2 & MSR. Which is the more stable? The Blade 130X or the Blade 300?
Old 01-12-2013, 04:34 AM
whatevvva

Default RE: Blade 130X or blade 300?

ORIGINAL: sambini

Moving up from MCX2 & MSR. Which is the more stable? The Blade 130X or the Blade 300?
I'd suggest the mCPX v2 before the 130 or 300. Then when you've mastered that, the 300x has less issues..

Old 03-01-2013, 03:37 PM
Vertical3-D
My Feedback: (20)

Default RE: Blade 130X or blade 300?

I'd also suggest an mcpx new or used before moving up to a larger more agressive machine...I just purchased a used mcpx version 1 which had the good grips installed, some extra batteries, extra links and such, its the RTF version and I paid less than 120 used for it...Ihavent flown for awhile and never had a 3Dcapable heli before and Ihave been blasting this mcpx around my back yard no problem...I'm looking to move up to a 300x with a dx6i once Ihave gotten a little smoother with this little thing...and plus so far Ihave smashed it into the ground at least ten times with no dmamage so durability is good with it, trying to learn aerobatics definitely takes some practice!