Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Blade Micro wont Bind to my DX6i....

Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

Blade Micro wont Bind to my DX6i....

Old 09-21-2013, 08:53 PM
Redharris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blade Micro wont Bind to my DX6i....

My buddy at work just bought a Blade "Red Bull BO-105 CBcx" http://www.bladehelis.com/Products/R...=Parts+Listing
It is the Cheapest CoAx micro that E- Flite makes. ( You can buy the whole deal for $30)
We tried to bind it to my DX6i,,,,,but it would not take a Bind.
It binds just fine to the Cheapy Plastic transmitter that it came with, but it simply Will Not bind to the DX6i.

I Noticed that the stock transmitter is REALLY cheap/cheesy,,,,,,not even near the quality of the Little Black Transmitters that came with my MCX or MSR RTF's.
I have no problem Binding my own MCX, MSR, 120SR or MCPXbl,,,so I know my transmitter is ok....
The stock Transmiiter says it is 2.4Ghz, I am thinking (because of the cheap price) that it is not Standard Spektrum 2.4Ghz, and so will not bind to the DX6?
Any Ideas?.....
Old 11-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Fred Yates

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You figured it out correctly. It is so dirt cheap that it will only use that transmitter. They have a couple other birds that are like that also.