Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

mCPX BL Won't lift off

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2015, 06:06 PM
Real2You

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default mCPX BL Won't lift off

Hello all...just bought a new mCPX BL(been flying the V2). I charged the battery, did all the programming to a Specktrum Dx7 according to the manual. Checked everything twice to make sure I got it all right. The helicopter will spool up but won't lift off. It's like there is 0 pitch at any throttle position. This used to happen at times on my mCPX V2 and it was always the main gear slipping down on the main shaft. This heli is out of the box so where the main gear is now I am assuming is the normal position. Anyone ever have this problem? Any thoughts on what it could be? Thanks for any help!
Old 04-11-2015, 04:54 PM
Real2You

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Found out the problem....I had to spool up to like 3/4 stick to get it to lift off. Then it shot up like a cannon....just had to adjust a few settings.