Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Considering restoring a Blade 400.. Parts?

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

Considering restoring a Blade 400.. Parts?

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2018, 05:45 PM
JasonRP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Considering restoring a Blade 400.. Parts?

Hi guys,
Long time no post here. I recently found my Phoenix RC dongle, allowing me to use the sim again, and it reminded me of the fun I used to have with my Blade 400. At one time I had purchased several that people were selling when they were just merely obsolete, maybe5 or so years ago.. Now, I am having trouble finding parts- period! Anyone know where to get a complete rotor head for one of these things? Any other parts?

What's a go-to gyro for one of these things these days? I used to fly with a Blade 450 gyro on my 400's before. Is there anything any better for me (not the best pilot!)

Thanks,
Jason
Old 08-20-2018, 06:24 PM
FR4-Pilot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you can find a used Futaba GY401 then you will love it. I had one on my B400 and it was the last gyro I ever needed.

EBay and the forum classifieds are probably your best bet for parts these days.

I no longer have my B400, but I'm still flying my Mini-Titans with a GY401
Old 04-11-2020, 06:31 AM
Rick1968

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a complete blade 400 that is a shelf queen I would be willing to part with it has never been flown so is in brand new perfect condition I could post pictures of it if you like