Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Need help putting blade cx back together please

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

Need help putting blade cx back together please

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 10:52 PM
dpsa98

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help putting blade cx back together please

Please dont laugh but I took my blade cx apart to change the swash plate to aluminum and now I cant put it back together I have the whole thing apart all the way down to the 2 gear wheels on the bottom. My problem is I have 2 bearings that im not sure where they came out of...Any help would be greatly appreciated a pic or maybee a sight where they show how to put it back together would be very helpfull. I have a few parts I was changing to aluminum. I thought I was paying close attention on how they all go back together but all of a sudden Im lost.
Old 03-16-2007, 10:57 PM
t9dragon
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Need help putting blade cx back together please

Do you have the manual?
Old 03-16-2007, 11:21 PM
dpsa98

Yes I have the manual.. I see in the back where it shows where everything goes now. The only problem I seem to be having soo far is on the bottom gear I cant seem to get the small screw to go into the notch in the long pin to hold in into place and one more question is the small bearing with the screw in each side that screws in above the swash plate , how far up from the swash plate should I mount that. If I mount it right about the plate it does not give it enough room to move.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:40 PM
lookyj

dpsa,

are you using the right collars? there are two different types of shaft collars, the one with a single set screw and beveled edge goes at the top of the body just before the swashplate, beveled edge facing down towards bearing. The second collar with two set screws goes over the inner shaft gear at the bottom after both gears.

The shaft collars should be mounted in such a way so there is no up and down movement on either the outer shaft or inner shaft.

hope this helps
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ec89536.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	160.7 KB
ID:	643702   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ql35123.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	168.4 KB
ID:	643703  
Old 03-17-2007, 12:01 AM
Darkhawk

Heres what you need. It only shows steps to take it apart but just reverse them and you should be fine.

[link=http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4814759&postcount=876]link[/link]
Old 03-17-2007, 01:11 AM
dpsa98

Thank you very much. I finially got it ...its 11pm here it only took me 3 hours to put it together and get it working...It still would be in pieces if it was not for all of your help ......Thank you again.
Old 03-17-2007, 03:44 AM
Gene Valjean

Don't worry, I finally got a set of screwdrivers that would get all of the screws, and i couldnt get my alum swash on!! I had to muscle it, as well as the bearing at the top of the outer shaft. The swash actually left 2 parallel scratches on each side of the outer shaft. I was SOOOO frustrated.