Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

USHobbysupply

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 03:43 PM
blk822

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default USHobbysupply

This guys the greatest....I had ordered some Xtreme parts from him and one small bag of silver brushes was missing in the order. I wrote him and let him know and today ( the next day) the brushes are in the mail already and he threw in an extra set for the inconveince. He gets all my buisness now. Plus he has great prices and thats awsome customer service. 2 thumbs up to USHobbysupply..........Thanks
Old 11-09-2007, 04:12 PM
stump3r

Default RE: USHobbysupply

Lets not forget that he is also a member here at RCU and helps everyone out all the time. Michael gets all my business and will continue to!
Old 11-09-2007, 04:25 PM
goldslinger

Yes,

Stump3r and I were just talking about Michael recently.

I, too, have dealt with Him several orders by now, with 1 on it's way. He is very good, very prompt, good prices, and a contributing Member, here on the forums.

I even had him recommend a particular heli that He doesn't even carry! Can't get any more honest than that.

He believes in the Customer first, the money second; the old addage of "Take Care of the Customer, and the Money will take care of itself." and shows a GENUINE concern for YOUR needs.

Oh, yea, and He's a heli guy, so You aren't going to get chastised every time you order parts. And His Wife likes Jewelry! ! so that's good for Me

There are others who are good, too; some very good; but this thread is about Michael at USHOBBYSUPPLY.COM

Why make a stockholder company rich when You can help one of Our own, especially the deserving.

I wish Him well.

Sincerely,

Gary
Old 11-09-2007, 04:50 PM
BryFlyGuy67

I second this emotion!
Old 11-09-2007, 05:00 PM
USHobbySupply

now i'm blushing you guys
Old 11-09-2007, 10:13 PM
blade_killer

I never orderd from Michael but I agree he is always there to lend some help on these forums and seems like a really good guy!
Old 11-10-2007, 11:48 AM
rsking45

Ordered some main blades for my hbfp on wed. here today and it was 2 for 1 on the blades.Thanks you Michael
Old 11-10-2007, 03:55 PM
goldslinger

Ordered my parts three days ago; and the package arrived Today !

I've already stuffed the parts in the inside pockets of a leather jacket; ready to sneak it past My Wife when I get home.

Thanks for sending it to My work !

Gary
Old 11-10-2007, 04:03 PM
stump3r

ORIGINAL: goldslinger

I've already stuffed the parts in the inside pockets of a leather jacket; ready to sneak it past My Wife when I get home.

Thanks for sending it to My work !

Gary
LOL you know your addicted when! Remember my old tag line....It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission! I think this would apply Gary
Old 11-10-2007, 06:43 PM
PYRO513

Nice... Gary! At least I'm not the only one who does this. She say's " it's just a phase I'm going through

Dale
Old 11-10-2007, 08:26 PM
goldslinger

I FEEL SO DIRTY ! !

Stump3r,

I'm gonna bump that thread, I think it needs another go around !

Pyro,

Yea, phase; let Her keep thinking that. . . for the next 40 years !
Old 11-15-2007, 02:58 PM
SomeJerk

I just ordered my first batch of parts from Michael, was pleasantly surprised by how early it got processed today given how late I placed the order last night. The real nice thing though was that I put on note on my order that said it was okay to leave the package in the foyer since I won't be home to sign for it most likely, and he emailed me, "I will request 'No Signature Required'. Although I think Priority Mail does not require it. I'll double check." That was some nice customer service.

Probably my biggest deciding factor to go with USHobbySupply was that Michael is an active member here, which engenders a certain amount of trust that I won't get ripped off or mistreated, because he is part of the community here. It's also nice to support someone who obviously cares about the hobby, not just somebody who is interested in making a good margin.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:16 PM
stump3r

If you ever get to speak to Michael you will discover he is a heli addict just like the rest of us. Pilot first....hobby store operator second. That sure puts him first in my books! Something to be said for business owners that are truely active with their customers!

Nice work Michael
Old 11-15-2007, 03:38 PM
USHobbySupply

Old 11-15-2007, 07:14 PM
OHaussie
My Feedback: (5)

I'll add to this, Just ordered and rxd my first lot of bling for my CX-2 from Michael.. excellent service and feedback.. will be ordering most if not all my bits from him in future..

Thanks again Michael...