Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Old 05-22-2020, 10:38 PM
Aframomum
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey JPEE,

Okay, I've calmed down a bit. I ordered that thing on April 2 so its been a wait. Unfortunately things from China do take some time. Now I can finish getting my jet together - the wiring routes through the rudder slot so I was kind of on hold until I got it. But now I can move forward! The idea was really a request by my son as he saw a few jets on youtube with them and said my jet needs to have it. Who am I to argue?!

Your repair looks great. And the finishing work is exceptional - if I didn't see the before pictures I wouldn't be able to tell anything had happened to the plane. Can't wait for the remaiden!

How interesting to find out that you were so close to several Hollywood actors. I guess having close proximity increases the chances of meeting a few.

Have a good weekend!

Mark
Old 05-27-2020, 08:48 PM
Aframomum

Hi guys,

You may have heard about SpaceX's launch attempt yesterday getting scrubbed due to weather. Their next attempt will be Saturday afternoon at 3:22pm EST. I hope the weather holds out for the crewed launch. One thing they are having to consider is not only the weather over the launch area but the entire flight path leading out over the Atlantic Ocean, in case there is a mishap and the capsule needs to do an abort. They need to make sure the seas aren't too rough to do a recovery - if needed.

Mark
Old 05-27-2020, 10:23 PM
Aframomum

This has been a week of lots of goodies arriving at the door step!

First up is my new radio. Yup, my new DX8 came in and I am super happy - it looks gorgeous! Have been spending a good deal of time browsing all the youtube video's I could find on different aspects of the radio programming. There's a lot to go through! I programmed a test plane, my old 50mm Raptor jet that I first got last summer to do a test flight. I still have yet to do my helicopter, my other jets, and my warbirds. Glad I don't have too many planes to swap over. lol

My other arrival was actually something I ordered for my son - his 3rd plane! The Duet was a decent flier but with its small size it was very susceptible to the wind, even light winds gave him trouble. I started noticing when the winds started picking up he would tell me that's enough for today. I felt sorry as he would usually get through 2-3 minutes before telling me it was enough.

So I saw on Banana Hobby's site a glider type craft that has all the control surfaces - aerilon, elevator, and rudder and not a bad price, plus the motor is in the back. It's an ARF and I have several receivers that I can use, plus my old DX7 can be used to fly it. So he's inheriting a radio with the plane. Now we just have to build it!

Mark

Old Yesterday, 03:11 PM
JPEE

Hi Mark,

Where to start, you've been a busy man.

We watched two plus hours of the proposed Space X launch right up until it was scratched due to the lightening. What a disappointment for all them and us. But I am all for the safe flight for our brave Astronauts! Yes we heard all about the only water landings and there considerations. Honestly, it's a shame that most people don't understand the basic's of that flight, it ain't the Shuttle where they can land on the freeway so to speak.

Congratulations on the repurposed DX8. Yea buddy there is a lot to learn to take advantage of what it's capable giving you. Mr.G's new plane is just what the doctor ordered, it looks just like a small Bixler. After seeing his skill flying that lighter plane he will do and it will darned near land itself, it's glide path is HUGE! Also your second bonus is...........repurposing the DX7, nothing is going to waste!

Enjoy you two flyboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!