Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Old 10-11-2021, 07:14 PM
Aframomum
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi JPEE,

I have to tell you - I am absolutely enjoying this cooler weather we have been having!! I know you can completely understand and have to say 66 sounds just fine.

Happy to report that everything is good with my car again - no issues since replacing the strut/tie rods and doing the alignment.

I'm glad to hear you have been having a good time following the ISS. Its also good that your times are in the early evening so no waiting needed. I did the tracking a few years ago and it is amazing to see that bright spot racing across the sky. It is very bright and moves fast - definitely cannot mistake it for a satellite! Did you hear they are currently doing filming for a movie up there? Here's the link:

Soyuz arrives at space station for out-of-this-world film shoot Spaceflight Now

Mark
Old 10-15-2021, 01:45 AM
Aframomum
My Feedback: (10)

JPEE - got a surprise for you...

Here's a recent video of how the layout looks now. Enjoy!

Mark
Old 10-16-2021, 07:07 AM
JPEE

Good Saturday morning Mark,

You’ve really made to some striking progress on your layout. For me, the changes are big because I am not there daily. You might miss that change because it’s lost with you looking at it daily. It’s like when you haven’t seen your nephew in six months and the little boy grew up to be a teenager and then you say holy cow is that kid grown! That’s what it is with your railroad when I get the opportunity to see your videos. I think you’ve really got the speeds set at a scale rate because of the trains were just zipping around the track it would lose that part of the scale achievement. Your rail yards look great too and boy oh boy have you made the most of every square inch of the layout board itself. On the matter of intermittent places in the track can you solder a 1/4” copper jumper across the trails to bond them so there’s no dead or spots of hesitation.
Glad to see your diversified and working on your 500. I brought. 600, 500, 330 heli’s to AZ and my Mavic, plus my T 28. Don’t know if I will fly and Phil my friend moving out Nov 1 and moving to Kingman 2 1/2 hours away. He is the only guy I ever fly with here without him it’s kind of no fun to go out to the desert and fly all alone, still working on that new one.
getting ready in the next couple of days to train a wrecked my two antennas for my ham radio set ups but there of been so many things to repair after not being here for two years. In the summer heat things really let go.

Take care a Job Well Done on the trains.

JPEE