Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Old 12-24-2021, 07:48 AM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Nick,

hope you really enjoy your trip to the company gala. Yes networking is very important for your wife for sure it’s a part of the business model. May all of your roads be twisty uphill downhill and bring adventure, and most of all be careful but yet enjoy it.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

JP
Old 12-25-2021, 07:36 PM
Aframomum
My Feedback: (10)

Wink

Merry Christmas John & Nick !!

Last edited by Aframomum; 12-25-2021 at 07:38 PM.
Old 12-25-2021, 08:45 PM
JPEE

Mark I hope everything you got for Christmas need to be powered with a fuel cell, a rocket engine, or a Lipo to help the bigger boxes it were under the treeMark I hope everything you got for Christmas need to be powered with a fuel cell, a rocket engine, or a Lipo to help the bigger boxes it was under the tree.

JP Merry Christmas 8:45 PM Pacific standard time
Old 01-01-2022, 07:38 PM
Aframomum

Want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year - 2022.

Hope everyone had a nice meal to enjoy!

Mark
Old 01-02-2022, 09:06 AM
JPEE

Good Sunday morning Mark and family, we wish you and yours a very happy new year in 2022. Letís hope that this year is car repair nonexistent! Further that this year will be your best RC flying year with rockets, airplanes and helicopters 🚁
we spent New Yearís Eve here at home has always had a wonderful dinner and then try to stay up as late as possible and add midnight my daughters called as we do traditional and just share a few words and then it was off to bed. RC related.
My buddies asked me to go up to the local park where they fly there hand pitched gliders I think itís DSLĎs or d something. Thereís a hook on the wing and they twirl around twirl around and then release it and it goes up in the air and itís carbon fiber and just a few grams and then they look for thermals to catch the lift. They asked me to go, and I said everything I have is that my other place and then I realized, Iíve got several things here to fly but then the realization came up and slapped me in the face as both my transmitterís are not here, so thatís a no fly thank you very much. Then last night as Iím sitting here I donít know why it popped into my head butÖÖ. my old DX6-i is outside in a drawer and the Radian is Horizon product so I should be golden. Iím going to take my radian glider put it out on a airplane mount I have on the table and rebind it if I remember how to do it, and Iím serious. All I need is throttle aileron elevator and rudder.

Letís start the new year off right, up in the air!

JPEE
Old 01-08-2022, 07:42 PM
Aframomum

Hi guys,

And welcome to 2022!

Have been a bit busy at work but no real surprise.

Yes JPEE, want this year to be full of heli flying and rocket launching. And so far it looks to be promising!

I got my son our first 2 stage rocket for Christmas and have already had 2 successful launches - both with recovery of the first stage. The first stage is just a section with fins that contains the 1st engine - it gets jettisoned as the second stage is ignited and falls away. You really have to watch it fall as the rest of the rocket streaks even further up. Suffice it to say we spent quite a bit of time searching the first launch to find that small stage. But it was a heck of a launch and everything worked perfectly. I'll have to upload some video's of our launches in the next few days.

I do have some car work to do this year - change out the filter and some fluid for the automatic tranny sometime this month and then change out the spark plugs and wires before the weather starts to warm too much. I don't know if I mentioned before but I try to do a fluid/filter change with the tranny at least once a year just to keep it in as best working condition as I can. Also try to include a quart or two of Royal Purple ATF in the mix. I'm hoping that will be the extent of car work for this year.

I do have some yard projects to do: the main is to pressure wash the driveway and reseal it. We have those dreaded brick pavers instead of concrete and they get all molded up from all the moisture we have here in Fl. So you have to pressure wash the pavers to clean them up. Then replace all the lost sand in-between them. Last step is to spray a sealer that hardens up and protects it all for the next several years. I look at it as a chance to pick up a pressure washer that I can use for car washing - win, win.

JPEE,

I'm glad you remembered you had your old DX6 and were able to bind it to your Radian glider so you could get some soaring in with your buddy.

I'm also happy you had a nice traditional Christmas spent with your daughters eating good homemade food and enjoying the season.

Nick,

I hope your move to Ohio is complete and you guys are getting settled in. I think you may have to wait for a nice weather day to take your bike for spin. Your not too far from Pittsburg - if your a NFL fan you may want to catch a game there.

The Charity Auto sounds like a great place to work on your car and get experienced help. I all too well remember the challenges of working on your car outside being exposed to the elements.

Enjoy your time in Orlando and remember, you may want to pack a pair of shorts and tee shirts - no snow down here! Seriously, we hit 80 last week.

Mark

A picture of our Mongoose 2 stage rocket just before launch this morning:

Last edited by Aframomum; 01-08-2022 at 07:46 PM.
Old 01-10-2022, 08:05 AM
JPEE

Hey Mark, the Rocketeer!

Your two stage rocket is AWSOME. Seeing where you launch from looks to be a great open area, but still you must hike a bit the for downed rockets 🚀. Great fun indeed, the little man must be having so much fun.

Wow, have never heard of changing tranny fluid annually unless your cover huge miles or towing. In any case, better safe than sorry. I can imagine your garage gets hot in your seasons and or humid as well. So yes, getter done now so you don’t have to battle the elements later. That’s a very smart idea to put the royal purple in the tranny is like adding STP to the engine. LOL, when you first started explaining about your driveway and the pavers I just thought, go out there and spray round up that’ll kill all the mold weeds and everything else and leave your driveway spotless! I guess that’s kind of dark humor considering what round up does the human beans so your way of steam cleaning is the way to go. I do have a new weed killer I use which is made up of vinegar and Epson Salts I got from the Internet and it really works well. Slower than the chemical commercial weed sprays but it still works very well. I use it in my flowerbeds around certain sprinkler heads and it’s just mixture of salt, vinegar and Dawn soap and as you can see it is organic! your system and where you get to seal the sand and the pavers which will last a few years is pretty nice too.

The sad point about my DX6i is the roller knob on the right that lets you select the aircraft you are to fly and make adjustments in its programming is dead. Meaning the minute I touch it I don’t have a chance to press it down and roll it through the categories it’s wildly sensitive and making it unable to use. I took the transmitter apart and took that switch out to see if I could modify it but it’s just worn out the micro switch underneath the roller is just done and nobody sells it you can get it repaired by sending the transmitter back to Horizon, not! I found a USED PRE-OWNED roller switch on eBay with a $40 price tag…..NOT!! So I went with my second transmitter an old DX5E from when I had my Apprentice airplane, And she works fine. I did not get a chance to fly yet most of my stuff is not here if you get my drift so I had to order a deans to EC-3 Connector to go to the charger that’s here and those will arrive tomorrow late afternoon then I’ll be set to charge the batteries. Right now we’re having terribly high winds of 35 miles per hour today and for a few days after. Generally speaking the guys go up to do the glider work on Sundays up at the Dam Park area we are in the afternoon then it fills up with soccer teams and baseball teams but we always have the mornings to ourselves.

I don’t have to tell you about the Virus Omicron, My friend a nurse of 20 years is just on the tail end of his fifth I repeat number five about with the Covid. It has us literally terrified to even go to the grocery store we have friends that the entire household like the nurse the whole household gets it and it just sweep through like wildfire and hours somebody will have it in the family and by late that evening the rest are starting to come down it’s frightening that the Chinese virus like this could disable our military in a heartbeat if there is a precursor of going to battle crippling this country to be able to defend itself and be shorthanded.

Happy new year and may 2022 to be better for all of us than 2021 was.

OUT

Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM
Aframomum

Nick,

Old Today, 08:40 AM
JPEE

JPEE