Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Old 02-01-2023, 06:59 PM
evdreamer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Happy early birthday John.

Thanks for the birthday wishes. We only had one bad winter day. I almost went into the ditch three times. Multiple cars were in the ditch. Everyone said the winter is bad here. It hasn't been that bad.

I have been really busy. I created a non profit with my wife. I also started the auto business. I have my first Charity auto client Sunday. It took a month to get one. I also became an Amsoil dealer. My wife had her appendix removed a couple days before Christmas.

That is good your house was fine after the hurricane Mark.
Old 03-19-2023, 01:54 PM
JPEE

Hello Nick,

You guys are Entrepreneurs! Your very bright to have done all of that, forming non profits, you’ve got your fingers in the auto end as well, where do you get the time my friend?
Glad to hear your wife came nicely through her surgery.🙂
We are packing up to go home. We’ve only been here AZ for 6 weeks this year and NO flying was to be had. The weather here is like at home, WIND AND RAIN and many many COLD days. I brought two helicopters and two airplanes in a big glider and never got a chance to do a thing. These big storms are all storm rivers they’re calling them for California which is directly to my west is just crazy with the amount of rain they drop and winds. We aware loading the Polaris RZR and when I started it to get it next to the Toy Hauler it appears the belt drive took a crap. So my wife and I struggled pushing it on gravel with knobby tires 😡 to the ramp. Then I started letting out the rear winch to hook it to the floor D-Ring and got 8’ of cable out and the winch died. So ran down and bought a Come-Along and ratcheted it up the ramp and inside the trailer. A day of mechanical failures but we hung tight and got it done.

You kids take care, JPEE
Sunday March 19, 2023

Thank you for the Birthday wishes!
Old 05-27-2023, 07:19 AM
Aframomum
My Feedback: (10)

Hello Nick and John,

I wanted to let you know that my father fell ill the beginning of this year and passed away on February 16. It has been difficult as I have been handling all of his affairs and trying to accept all that has happened. Please forgive my absence from the forums and emails for awhile...

Mark
Old 05-27-2023, 02:42 PM
JPEE

Originally Posted by Aframomum
Hello Nick and John,

I wanted to let you know that my father fell ill the beginning of this year and passed away on February 16. It has been difficult as I have been handling all of his affairs and trying to accept all that has happened. Please forgive my absence from the forums and emails for awhile...

Mark
Hello Mark, my deepest condolences to you and your entire family for your loss. I have been on that road before I know what you’re going through. God bless you and your family during this trying time.

John P
Old 07-30-2023, 05:11 PM
evdreamer

Mark, so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope your birthday has been good

Nick
Old 01-20-2024, 08:11 AM
JPEE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎂 Nick!

hope there’s birthday note reaches you, it’s been a minute since we last talked.

JPEE