Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Time to upgrade to a CP heli, how much is my custom CX2 worth?

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

Time to upgrade to a CP heli, how much is my custom CX2 worth?

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 07:22 PM
systemlord

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Time to upgrade to a CP heli, how much is my custom CX2 worth?

I have been flying my CX2 for quite sometime now, I feel like its the right time to get something a little bigger with collective pitch. Money is tight right now so I'll have to sell my CX2 before I take the plung for something bigger, better and a little more expensive. So now comes my next question, what would be the right price to sell all of the stuff in the pictures below? Thank you for your opinion, Systemlord.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Pn36115.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	1228283   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tb88122.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	1228284   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ns45666.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	1228285  
Old 07-01-2009, 08:31 PM
gi1mo2

Default RE: Time to upgrade to a CP heli, how much is my custom CX2 worth?

I have a CX2, and know how much just the upgrades you have added can cost. I bet you can fly it outside with the extended shaft and tail boom (Flyrivesud - landing pad giveaway). That would be a plus with the Xtreme motors you seem to have and the batteries. Spare blades are always good for someone wanting to enter into the hobby as well as the crash resistant landing gear. A new CX3 is say $200. With some upgrades and extra battery, that might raise the price to over $300 right off the bat.

You didn't picture the charger, but I guess the eFlite charger is included as well as the manual.

Not knowing how many hours you have on the heli and estimating normal wear and tear. I'd say you might want to try between $149 and $199? With shipping?

I have to ask why so many batteries

Gilles
Old 07-01-2009, 11:02 PM
systemlord

ORIGINAL: gi1mo2
You didn't picture the charger, but I guess the eFlite charger is included as well as the manual.
I have to ask why so many batteries

Gilles
I threw that pile away long time ago, the six Lipos I purchased late in the game. I probably have 10 recharges on each Lipo, as for why I purchased so many batteries is because I liked to go to the park and just fly till I have no more runtime.

Old 07-02-2009, 03:09 AM
Lazaro

Look I know money is tight so is my CX2. The reality of this game is that HE WHO HAS THE MOST TOYS well you know the rest
if I was you I keep my CX2 CUZ a few years from now when this game has enovated you are going to wish that you kept that Bad ass CX2 you once had = My 2 cents.