Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric Aerobatic & Sport Planes
Reload this Page >

Set up for Electric Aerobatic Sequence Flying

Community
Search
Notices
Electric Aerobatic & Sport Planes Discuss rc electric aerobatics and rc sport flyers here.

Set up for Electric Aerobatic Sequence Flying

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 04:48 PM
Bill Lairsey
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Set up for Electric Aerobatic Sequence Flying

I have been flying a 78 inch Extream Flight Extra 300 electric for one season and have enjoyed it... I have set my Jetti spin 99 controller to have some prop drag on the downlines to slow the plane some for sequence flying... Does anyone with more experience have any ideas on the best way to set these planes up for sequence flying... I am also really looking for ideas on power management with electric sequence models... Bill
Old 01-09-2011, 09:31 AM
Bullwinkle9

Default RE: Set up for Electric Aerobatic Sequence Flying

http://www.geistware.com/rcmodeling/flight_trimming.htm Not sure if this is what you're looking for; very helpful trimming chart.
George
Old 03-14-2011, 12:57 AM
kevdolph

Default RE: Set up for Electric Aerobatic Sequence Flying

Hi Bill,

provided that the plane hasnt been modified the best way is to use a trimming chart! it will take a while to get it setup perfectly but with a solid airframe like yours shouldnt be too much of an issue key is the thrust lines once uve sorted that all out its plain sailing. you will notice a huge difference once its all setup!