Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric Aerobatic & Sport Planes
Reload this Page >

Hangar 9 RV4 information please.

Community
Search
Notices
Electric Aerobatic & Sport Planes Discuss rc electric aerobatics and rc sport flyers here.

Hangar 9 RV4 information please.

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2022, 07:00 PM
Springbok Flyer

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts
Wink Hangar 9 RV4 information please.

Hi all,

Please can you guys point me to a post somewhere on RCU that will give me the important bits to check and know about when I buy a used one of these - as I can no longer buy a new kit.

I want to go electric; what is the best setup for a positive sport flying experience. I don't need never-ending vertical as I can get that from all my jets. But I also don't want 1st WW floating experience all the time. I own two other RV's (one smaller and one bigger) so I am familiar with the RV4 flight characteristics.

I intend (air) travelling with this and therefore being able to remove the stabs and undercarriage is important. Any input about this will be great.

Thanks for your advice.

JanR