Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric General Discussion
Reload this Page >

ICARE Sets the Standard for Customer Service

Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

ICARE Sets the Standard for Customer Service

Old 11-08-2011, 06:48 AM
Propworn
My Feedback: (3)

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts
Default ICARE Sets the Standard for Customer Service

I ordered a Hawk F5B Hotliner from ICARE Sailplanes and Electrics. When my order arrived damaged I contacted them right away. They wanted the whole thing back in the original packing and provided a return postage label costing me the customer nothing. Within 8 days turnaround I received a new one. In the world of mail order customer service and support is everything. I cannot say enough in praise at how they handled the situation and I highly recommend this company. http://www.icare-rc.com/

Dennis Pratt
Old 11-08-2011, 06:55 AM
goirish

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ICARE Sets the Standard for Customer Service

With some of the prices that I looked at, I would think that they would take care of it quickly and want the plane back. Thanks for the post, it was interesting to see the gliders.