Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

What Connector is this??

Old 12-25-2012, 12:42 AM
FlyingMaddLadd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What Connector is this??

Hi all i just got a "Multiplex Funjet RR" I only needed my battery and reciever, I have them both but my battery is a 3s 2200mah and it has a deans connector, But the pre-installed ESC has a weird connector on it, Here is some pictures and i hope yopu can help me out and let me know what it is and how can i connect it to a deans Thanks all help much appreciated
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Qo40533.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	1833612   Click image for larger version

Name:	Xs58814.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	1833613  
Old 12-25-2012, 05:20 AM
jbdismukes
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: What Connector is this??

Your best solution would be to remove that ESC connector and replace it with a Deans male toconnect totheDeans on the battery. Personally, I replace all my ESC and battery connectors with Anderson POWERPOLE connectors which are easier to connect/disconnect than Deans.

Merry Christmas,

Jack
Old 12-25-2012, 05:58 AM
FlyingMaddLadd

ORIGINAL: jbdismukes

Your best solution would be to remove that ESC connector and replace it with a Deans male toconnect totheDeans on the battery. Personally, I replace all my ESC and battery connectors with Anderson POWERPOLE connectors which are easier to connect/disconnect than Deans.

Merry Christmas,

Jack
Thanks Jack for the help, i have a spare deans so thats what im going to do to the ESC , Happy Christmas and a Happy new year to you

Old 12-25-2012, 07:02 AM
flyinwalenda
My Feedback: (5)

That's Multiplexes proprietary power connector. You can buy them at Tower and other places but as stated it's best to remove that connector and put a deans on.
www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p