Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

simulator

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2013, 01:31 PM
Paulino01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default simulator

hi to all,
My plane is almost done, but i´m knew in planes, the transmitter is a E-Flite HP6DSM on the back it haves a female to plug a trainer. Can i use that "female" to plug the transmitter to the pc for use with a simulator software? Best regards to all,
Paulino Portugal
Old 06-27-2013, 06:40 PM
Glacier Girl
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: simulator

Maybe. You'll have to get the correct cable to plug into the transmitter.
Also you may need to check with Horizon to verify this, I see it's listed as for use only in the Blade heli, and not for other planes, so it may not work correctly on the simulator.
Old 06-28-2013, 05:36 AM
Paulino01

Default RE: simulator

Thank´s Glacier Girl,
Where i live doesn´t have a single rc club, only one but very poor, and all i know is by reading or see in some rc web sites like this one! Thank´s for the tip Glacier Girl );-)))...i´m only smylling because of the nick, are you so cold as that?!);-)) Thank´s once more and all the best to you, Glacier Girl,
Paulino