Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric General Discussion
Reload this Page >

The Gliderman from thebuild-rc

Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

The Gliderman from thebuild-rc

Old 03-11-2020, 05:08 AM
kreel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up The Gliderman from thebuild-rc

I have been in this hobby for 30 years now, building and flying planes and heli's. I just received my first Electric arf Sailplane from thebuild-rc.. I am very impressed first with the way this 3 meter sailplane was packaged..Absolutely perfect..No damage at all..The model itself is absolutely incredible..The fuselage is gel coated glass.Perfectly finished. straight and strong. The wing is professionally covered...I love the looks of this model. I have had to email thebuild-rc back and forth with questions about this model and George replied quickly and with all the answers i needed.. Good company.I recommend them highly..Ill post later on the performance of the Gliderman..I am going to order the Passer X 1.8M electric sailplane next...