Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Electric Propulsion Unit For a Light Airplane

Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Electric Propulsion Unit For a Light Airplane

Old 07-01-2021, 12:38 AM
YLogvin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electric Propulsion Unit For a Light Airplane

Hello, new here.
Although this is an RC Aviation forum, I thought I could find some advice and tips here from plane enthusiasts. Me and my crew are testing an electric propulsion unit for a light airplane, hope to find some advice and ideas here. We have some experience in converting cars to electric power, converting planes presents unique and interesting challenges for us
Our tests showed that the 190 kg thrust that we get from our electric setup is enough for the aircraft takeoff and ascent.
🔥🔥✈️✈️✈️🔥🔥
We're new to electric aircraft in general, so if you have any useful resources that may be of help, please post them here.
Thanks!

Old 07-02-2021, 03:39 PM
ron_van_sommeren

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

You forgot the video Yuriy. I love the echo of the prop slowing down in the hangar

Last edited by ron_van_sommeren; 07-02-2021 at 03:42 PM.