Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

45" Tucano Plans??

Old 10-10-2004, 02:22 PM
SoCalJoe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 45" Tucano Plans??

Greetings,

I am looking to start a new scratch-build project to carry my Cermark cobalt 05 motor, and I think the Nigel Hawes 45' Tucano could be a great fit. Unfortunately, I cannot find the plans anywhere on the web. In looking at the RCM&E site, it appears that they only have the plans for the S400 version.

At Nigel's suggestion, I am asking for help...

I would be thrilled if anyone out there could either send [email] me a digital copy of the plans, if they exist in .pdf, .dwg, or .dxf, or could direct me to where such could be found on the internet. If digital plans do not exist, would anyone be interested in either copying, lending, or selling their plans?

I figure I could use the "Build Sequence" section of the BVR site and try to eyeball the specs and plans, but I have read and heard such awesome reviews of this plane that I would rather do it the right way.

If you can help in any way, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!!
Old 10-10-2004, 05:08 PM
vicman
My Feedback: (10)

Default RE: 45" Tucano Plans??

PM me with your addy, I will try to run a copy this week. BTW do you have the may RCME plans for the Tornado? I would really like to get a set of those.
Old 05-17-2020, 02:43 PM
rinkhals01

Default lost free plan

Originally Posted by vicman View Post
PM me with your addy, I will try to run a copy this week. BTW do you have the may RCME plans for the Tornado? I would really like to get a set of those.
Hi There.
I am sorry for hijacking this thread and being a pain the rrrrs but I am too looking for the 45" Tucano plan as I had built one before and it was a wee cracker.

Would you also please be so kind as to flick a copy through to my email as our club in Ashburton New Zealand are looking at doing a build.... we would be very grateful.

Kindest regards
Rinkhals