Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

megatech hydro plane

Old 09-28-2007, 06:59 PM
cheech4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default megatech hydro plane

hey all, new to the electric flight threads, mostly into electric cars and trucks. But i saw this hydro plane that seems pretty cool, it can go on water, grass, concrete and it flies by megatech. its pretty cheap for an RTF so it makes it more attractive, just want some input and thoughts about it, good and bad. thanks
Old 09-30-2007, 12:14 PM
nitro wing
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: megatech hydro plane

Hydrofoams are tricky to fly and can be a bit complex to set up.You really need to be able to fly and set up a performance aircraft really well first,instead of learning to get airborne with one of these.
Others may disagree and steer you toward a more user friendly model than I have.
I did not see it on their site,but it seems their products are all on the low end of quality,which usually tranlates into low performance,especially flying models.