Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight
Reload this Page >

Question regarding Spektrum AR6400 micro receiver

Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

Question regarding Spektrum AR6400 micro receiver

Old 12-12-2010, 11:23 AM
bobwrc
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question regarding Spektrum AR6400 micro receiver

How do you assign the function of the rudder servo that is a fixed part of the PC board, to the aileron channel on a Spektrum RX7 transmitter when you intend to use this receiver in a 3 channel airplane without ailerons?
(Using a conventional receiver, where all of the servos just plug in; it’s just a matter of plugging the rudder servo into the aileron position on the receiver.)
I suspect that this is a simple task; but this is my first Spektrum transmitter, and I’m not familiar yet with programming it, so I’d sure appreciate a “beginner 101” explanation concerning how to do it.
Thanks,
Bob W
Old 12-12-2010, 05:46 PM
ridgewalker

Default RE: Question regarding Spektrum AR6400 micro receiver

You need to mix the ail into the rudder,put it as "switch on" so you don't have to worry about it....thats what i did on my DX6i,i'm not sure about how to program the DX 7.

Ridgewalker
Old 12-12-2010, 06:22 PM
FERNDALE AIR FORCE

From my research there is no built in switch. For the same reason, it is difficult to use an AR6400 as a delta RX. And the other option is to mix the channels.

Tim
Old 12-12-2010, 08:21 PM
bobwrc
My Feedback: (8)

Finally figured out how to do it, by mixing aileron and rudder, and then setting aileron at 100% and rudder at 0%. It took a while, but it all worked out fine.
Thanks for your input.
Bob W
Old 10-05-2021, 09:55 AM
glideher

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default How to swap servo channels - Spektrum AR6400 Rx

hello
we are trying to swap servo channels on a receiver AR6400, we need the elevator channel to go on the bottom and rudder channel to go where the elevator channel is. Since the ar6400 has 2 linear servos, i figured i would do a mixing, and i was successful in swapping channels, see attached images.
the issue is now that when i move the elevator up and down, it moves both channels. Is there a way to stop the now rudder channel from moving when elevator sticks are engaged?
when rudder movement is engaged, it is all fine, elevator does not move.

side note, i have also made the rudder mixing to the aileron as i would like to have both sticks on the left side, this was also successful.
here is the setup i have so far. see attached files

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old 10-15-2021, 10:41 AM
fishycomics

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Assign a channel.