Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight
Reload this Page >

Indoor Flying in Northern Michigan

Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

Indoor Flying in Northern Michigan

Old 11-23-2003, 08:13 PM
jollyroger
My Feedback: (6)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Indoor Flying in Northern Michigan

Attention to all those in the Northern Michigan area! Petoskey clubmembers have made arrangements with North Central Michigan college to use their field house on Saturday afternoons for indoor flying. From what I've been told it is the size of three basketball courts inside and has a very high ceiling. For more info contact me by this thread or by PM.
Thank you for viewing this thread Jollyroger
Old 11-27-2003, 10:19 PM
Toyman
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Indoor Flying in Northern Michigan

Troll ,
That's not northern MICHIGAN. Just ask anyone above the bridge ....

YOOPER
Old 11-28-2003, 04:33 AM
steve ypsi mi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Indoor Flying in Northern Michigan

reminds me of my boy years ago, we had 2 cabins, one in the lower and one in the western U.P, we were at the lower Penn cabin and a friend of mine asked my boy how he liked it here up north, he said this isn't up north, our cabin in the u.p is up north
Every one living below the bridge are known as troll's since they live below the bridge