Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

New Micro RTF's!!

Old 04-20-2004, 07:32 AM
dhurd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Micro RTF's!!

Hey everyone,
We featured these at our booth and Toledo and a lot of people have been asking when they would be available. Well they're here! They weigh less then an ounce and are very areobatic (as the videos will show once they are completed). The Flying Dutchman handles the wind surprisingly well. We were flying it on a day with 20mph gusts with no problem. Stop by and take a look.

Dan Hurd
DWE
www.smallrc.com

Super Skeeter

Flying Dutchman
Old 04-20-2004, 11:14 AM
snakeX2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Micro RTF's!!

WOW!! these things look and sound amazing!![sm=spinnyeyes.gif] .nice site! price sounds good as well. it seems the motor is an M20, some Bit-plane builders mentioned this motor is a decent motor to use in any ways, but in an amazing plane like this! sure would like to get my hands on that plane, would save alot of hassle and time than what i have been trying to make with a Bit plane.
that lithium sounds juicy!!