Community
Search
Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

Piccolo training undercariage

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2004, 04:49 PM
tegwin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Piccolo training undercariage

I got my piccolo a few days ago and while waiting for the training gear to arive i tried out my heli, i crashed several times, but it flew really well.

Now that i have fitted my training gear i simply cant get it up. [:-] it hovers about 1 inch of the floor, but it wont go any higher.

Its so annoying. Should i be able to fly with the undercariage?
Old 05-26-2004, 06:35 PM
ifixairplanes
My Feedback: (9)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Piccolo training undercariage

yes you should be able to get it up off the floor. make sure when you connect the battery on your chopper your throttle stick is at the lowest position. do not move a thing until the red light comes on. Check your gear mesh and make sure that its not too tight. you want just a "tick" of play. Make sure your rotor head is setup and somewhat balanced. also get your flybars EXACTLY parallel to your swashplate. Good thing to do is take the main blades off and disconnect the tail motor wires, spin up the rotor head with just the flybars and check for vibration. good luck, i just had my first excellent flight with mine today...BTW: i have 2 big heavy 3/16" dowels as my training gear, you should be able to get up with yours.

sean