Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

Cbaltz

Old 09-05-2002, 11:44 AM
flyinrog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Cbaltz

I am intrigued, what does an elevon mixer do? will it require another servo? or would I use the one that would have gone for the rudder? does it split the wiring from the receiver?
Still having fun with the GWS stick for now but cold weather coming may keep me in the front yard and this sounds fun so I may invest in it.......Rog
Old 09-15-2002, 12:24 AM
KCFlyBoy
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cbaltz

I love the Mini IFO's I have built They are so fun to fly and durable. Let me know if you need the mixer. I have purchased 3 Futaba Super sevens One for me and each of my sons so I don't need it any more. Thanks CB

PS changed my handle to KCFlyBoy
Old 09-17-2002, 01:48 AM
KCFlyBoy
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cbaltz

flyinrog

Sorry I did not read your post closely. A mixer allows a standard radio to mix or combine functions like ailerons and elevator for elevons or rudder and elevator for v-tail like a computer radio.