Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

micro heli goes crazy

Old 07-20-2005, 04:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default micro heli goes crazy

hi, i bought a hx232 winner(very similar to blade runner model) http://www.drliew.net/archives/001764.html and basically everything works fine, until on several occasions the helicopter suddenly goes out of control ie it suddenly goes on full trottle and does not respond to my controller at all. it would then just get stuck to the ceiling till the battery runs out or i take it down. even then the blade continues to spin until i switch it off. then i switch it on again and it becomes responsive to the controller again. the batteries in the controller are brand new. any ideas?pls help. thanks
Old 07-21-2005, 03:08 PM

Default RE: micro heli goes crazy

My BR does the same thing. What you want to do is turn your TX first then your Heli , but while holding your heli in your hand , turn the throtle up n down to engage full function.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:21 PM

Default RE: micro heli goes crazy

How do you know that?