Community
Search
Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

living room indoor 3d flyers

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2005, 09:59 PM
nchouker
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default living room indoor 3d flyers

hey guys,
im very intersted in finding out if someone made a small electric r/c airplane that can be flown in the house, i have seen small servos like the hobby people sells, is that still too big for such a thing,please if someone have made a cool small indoor 3d plane please lead me to the right direction.im very intersted in 3d micro living room size flyer.
Old 08-29-2005, 11:07 AM
nchouker
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: living room indoor 3d flyers

well
you might want to take a look at plantraco flyer, they have what you looking for but not a 3d plane,it would be nice if it was a 3d profile foamy
[:-]
Old 08-30-2005, 08:06 PM
Tommyr

ORIGINAL: dc5

well
you might want to take a look at plantraco flyer, they have what you looking for but not a 3d plane,it would be nice if it was a 3d profile foamy
[:-]

That little thing is awesome! A little pricey though but man would I LOVE to have me one!

Tom
Old 09-21-2005, 02:34 PM
dhurd

ORIGINAL: nchouker

hey guys,
im very intersted in finding out if someone made a small electric r/c airplane that can be flown in the house, i have seen small servos like the hobby people sells, is that still too big for such a thing,please if someone have made a cool small indoor 3d plane please lead me to the right direction.im very intersted in 3d micro living room size flyer.
You may want to look at this thread.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_3380245/tm.htm