Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight
 New Date for Indoor Electric Flying in the Genesee Fieldhouse, Grand Blanc (by Flint) MI >

New Date for Indoor Electric Flying in the Genesee Fieldhouse, Grand Blanc (by Flint) MI

Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

New Date for Indoor Electric Flying in the Genesee Fieldhouse, Grand Blanc (by Flint) MI

Old 12-17-2005, 12:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Date for Indoor Electric Flying in the Genesee Fieldhouse, Grand Blanc (by Flint) MI

This is a repeat post, but the Events and Fun fly forum is under the regular RC Airplanes folder, so I thought I'd post here too.

I just got off the phone with the Genesee Fieldouse, in Grand Blanc, just south of Flint Michigan, and they are scheduling an indoor electric fly Thursday Dec. 22nd, 2005. Give them a call and express your interest and perhaps they will repeat! For directions and information, see www. genesee fieldhouse.com or call (810) 655-2200.
Old 12-22-2005, 12:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Date for Indoor Electric Flying in the Genesee Fieldhouse, Grand Blanc (by Flint) MI

Genesee Fieldhouse called and they said the 12/22 date was pre-empted, no flying. Second time in a row, as the 17th was cancelled too. Said they would try sometime in January. Sigh...