Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

newb scratch builder

Old 12-21-2005, 08:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default newb scratch builder

hi i want to build a airplane non balsa like the cobweb 2 i want it to just have a motor and a battery pack and also can fly strait (obviously) please send ideas and plans thankyou.
Old 12-23-2005, 08:51 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: newb scratch builder

I recommend you use carbon rods and some solite film. If you are not going to put any electronics in it other then motor and battery you could make a very small plane since the carbon rods and solite film is so light. Make sure you get carbon rods that are at least 1 mm thick otherwise they will not have enough umph to get the material to stay tight. Also the solite film does not shrink so make sure it is tight when you heat it on.