Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

Broken AA

Old 01-06-2006, 05:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Broken AA

So, Im cruising along with my AA, and the it does a nose dive from about 4ft up, now only the right motor workd and all the inner componets seem fine. Im stumped
Old 01-08-2006, 02:11 PM

Default RE: Broken AA

well. best thing u can do is replace the motor, if that doesnt then ur gonna have to change the rx.
or it might just be easier to replace it all.
Old 01-08-2006, 07:31 PM

I agree, I cant find a replacment motor. So Im going to get a new one later(after my new airsoft gun), and use the old one for whats left of the parts.
Old 01-11-2006, 01:00 PM

hey have you tried radioshack check out the zip zap motors if you cant find one that rated the same then get 2 of the same ones and replace them both i hae a zip zap and you can get motors for them they are the same ones good luck
Old 01-11-2006, 01:06 PM

hear is a link to what im tlken about there are 799 for a pack of 3 diff motors so you will ned 2 packs but you can make it faster with betters motors http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...ductId=2036312
Old 01-11-2006, 05:54 PM
My Feedback: (1)

just for the record, the motors in the AA are rated at 5.3ohms. people have used anywhere from 6ohm to 10 ohm motors for replacements. i cant remember off hand the ohms on the ZZ car motors, but from what i've read about them, they dont seem to last that long. bsdmicrorc.com sells some that should work (the MK06-10, MK06-8.5). the MK06-10 will probably give you a little less thrust, but a little more run time.

nick