Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

NEED HELP WITH AERO ACE

Old 02-21-2006, 08:42 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEED HELP WITH AERO ACE

HI ALL
WELL after losig my first aero ace in some neighbrs backyard i now have another one but i need a little help with it so if you guys can help me out that would be great

A WHAT ARE THE ALUMINUM STICKERS FOR ??
B HOW DO YOU GET THE PLANE TO FLY NICE AND HORIZONTAL MINE ALWAYS HAS THE NOSE TOWARDS THE SKY ??
C DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE IT FULL THROTTLE ALL THE TIME?? MINE DOESNT SEEM TO GAIN ALTITUDE UNLESS ITS WIDE OPEN

THANKS FOR ANY HELP GUYS
DIVR6347
Old 02-21-2006, 09:06 PM

Default RE: NEED HELP WITH AERO ACE

A- they are to hold the control surfaces on the tail feathers in place

B- I think the C of G is off a bit and the tail will sink

C- mine will go striaght and level at about 2/3 throttle, to climb just point it into the wind
Old 02-21-2006, 10:09 PM

Default RE: NEED HELP WITH AERO ACE

I put a paper "party" streamer, tied to the tail, on my AA. I find that it helps keep the plane from porpoising as much and stabilizes it a bit.... also slows it down a touch, which is nice for indoor flying.

I have heard others using a strand of VCR tape...I guess any kind of streamer will do. One caution, however, just be careful that you dont get the streamer caught in the props.