Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

Mini IFO transmitter question

Old 03-18-2006, 01:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mini IFO transmitter question

I've been considering getting the Mini-IFO, although I only have a Laser 4 transmitter with no expo or computer functions. Can the Mini be flown well with just a simple four channel, or does it really need the expo and/or computer functions to fly easily?

Thanks!

GW
Old 04-27-2006, 03:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mini IFO transmitter question

You can fly it just fine using a standard four channel TX as long as you use a separate V-tail mixer like the one available from GWS for fifteen dollars. Before I got my computer radio I was using these on three of my planes with no problems. They're not quite as good as a radio with elevon/v-tail mixing, but they are adequate. The included link is for one that works with Futaba --not sure what works with laser, JR or futaba, but they have both.

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXHHS3&P=7