Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight
 Micro Flight Vigor indoor helicopter >

Micro Flight Vigor indoor helicopter

Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

Micro Flight Vigor indoor helicopter

Old 04-22-2006, 01:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Micro Flight Vigor indoor helicopter

Just released a few weeks ago, is the Micro Flight Vigor indoor helicopter. Of course just another indoor heli, but it works great! I fly mine all over the house, and believe me, each room is not very big. Not the best by any standards, but it is $39.99 and can be found at Toys R Us. Heres the promo pic:
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Zx69809.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	449237  
Old 07-18-2013, 12:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Micro Flight Vigor indoor helicopter

This is a bit interesting, recently, I have had several emails from people asking me for parts for this Micro Flight Vigor helicopter thinking that it is MIA Micro-FLIGHT's design. So I Googled Micro Flight Vigor RC Helicopter and here I find this post. I just wanted to say that this is not a MIA (Mario I. Arguello) also know as Micro-FLIGHT, MIA Designs product.

I believe the company that made this Vigo helicopter is/was trying to capitilize on two popular names that have been around a while, to market and push their product. MIA Micro Flight and Vigor are two well known names associated with RC Helicopters and related products and I think who ever is/was making this Vigor helicopter is/was simply trying to ride on these names by using them in their product naming convention.

I realize this response is to an old post, but I am responding to this because of recent emails from people to me asking me for parts for such, and I wanted to give closure.

It is a bit upseting to see companies do this, jut to get attention or make a sale on a product that many times is inferior to the products and names the companies they are borrowing from the name elements, and many times actual product design, represent. Not the first time, this has happened before. But these things need to be noted and documented somehow. The more this is done the less chance unscrupulous companies have a chance at selling their counterfeit named-designed products.