Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight
 new AERO ACE second generation is fro sale in TRU >

new AERO ACE second generation is fro sale in TRU

Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

new AERO ACE second generation is fro sale in TRU

Old 05-25-2006, 02:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new AERO ACE second generation is fro sale in TRU

I've seen one yesterday, didnt buy it yet. The funny thing is that they are not on AirHogs website - website still shows classic ones. The new one has only one set of wings and props are cut into inside the wing. Hope to test it soon. Or maybe someone has it already?
Old 11-18-2006, 01:50 AM

Default RE: new AERO ACE second generation is fro sale in TRU

Sounds like your describing the aero jet. Heli
Old 11-20-2006, 01:17 PM
My Feedback: (23)

Yes, sounds like the jet. However, I understand the confusion as the box does say AERO ACE on it. Guess they're expanding the ACE line.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:38 PM

alex, are these images what you saw? If so, it is the aeroace jet. It is possible that spinmaster has added new designs, but I have not seen one here. What I find is old, failed, designs being marketed as intermediate flyers. The Entity/Sidewinder comes to mind. Have crappy controls? Mark it as intermediate level flight skills. When I saw this I was hoping some other X-Twin airframes made it over the Atlantic. BTW, the jet is a spinmaster design, I think. It does not show up on the silverlit site, and turns like a dump truck. In a park it's great, in a yard it's a fetch toy. In someone elses yard. Tim
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Eb86865.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	563930   Click image for larger version

Name:	Nj25646.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	563931  
Old 11-21-2006, 04:07 PM

I think I saw the plane you are talking about. It was called an Air Hogs room flyer. It said it had a lithium battery and needed only an 8 foot area to fly in. It looked like the E-chargers that air hogs make. ( free flight planes ) I think it only had one channel. I saw only a trigger on the pistol grip controller. ( and a on, off switch ) They wanted $29.99 for it. It had one motor. Funny, it said for ages 4+ years old and the free flights were for 5+. It must be easier to pull the trigger than go find a free flight. AAs were rated for 8+ years old. TRU was packed with people because of christmas, I guess. They had christmas music playing. It sucked. It was like that a week ago too. The good thing was AAs and the storm launcher were still on sale and they had plenty.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:10 PM

Ched, here is a bit of trivia for you and everyone else, the first run of aces had a 3+ or 4+ age rating on them. That's how I got started on them. I figured if a little kid could fly it than I could fly it. When I got my first plane it had a sticker on it for 8+ over the original printing on the box. And for the record that plane was a 6' flyer. They've gotten better since then. Tim