Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

Motor Problem

Old 06-17-2006, 02:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Motor Problem

I have only had this aero ace for 3 days now and have been very happy with it up until now but all of a sudden the right motor doesnt work. I dont know if its just a wire or what. Can anyone help me out? I dont want to rip it apart and break the thing. Should I just take it back and see if they will give me a new one?
Old 06-17-2006, 11:19 PM

Default RE: Motor Problem

hello, I had the same problem last week the right motor died. but since i bought mine last year i couldnt take it back, so i took it apart and one of the motor wires was detached from the board. My dad soldiered it back as it was very hard because its so small. My advice to you is take yours back it will save you a lot of time and anger. :P
Old 06-18-2006, 10:55 AM

since you only bought it 3 days ago you shouuld take it back or if you're really skilled you could try and solder it back together.
Old 07-23-2006, 09:53 PM

Well I took back that plane that the motor quit on and now my new one the motor still works well kinda. As soon as I flip the switch on the plane to on the left motor just contiues to spin and it doesnt spin fast which wouldnt be a very big deal but when I give it full throttle the good motor will go full out and that one stays moving at the same speed! Has anyone else had this happen to them? I am going to rip it apart tomorrow and see if on of the motor wires is just kinda dangling there but I'm not sure what is going on with it!