Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

Helimax Rotofly EX?

Old 07-10-2006, 07:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Helimax Rotofly EX?

What do people know about these? Are they any good? My LHS said that there pretty good and i would like to know about them.
Old 09-12-2006, 02:33 PM

Default RE: Helimax Rotofly EX?

ORIGINAL: Wingman1331

What do people know about these? Are they any good? My LHS said that there pretty good and i would like to know about them.
I just purchased one of these Rotofly EX's from Tower Hobbies and should have it on Thursday. I've never had a heli before, so I will keep you posted.
Old 09-12-2006, 04:07 PM

pics?
Old 09-13-2006, 01:41 AM

The original rotofly i have found is much better than the rotofly ex the original has a smoot working gyro and tail rotor the new one is very sketchy the new one has a 3 in one instead of 2 seperate units i have flow both i have to say the original is much more stable
Old 09-24-2006, 10:09 AM

I did receive my new Rotofly Ex and am very pleased with it. I have never flown a heli before except for a sim so I don't have a whole lot to compare to. It is extremely durable and a lot of fun to fly. It is difficult to learn to fly on it and I am still learning. I have run about 8 battery packs in it and am starting to hover good. I would recomend these to anyone.