Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

Good or bad?

Old 08-04-2006, 10:00 PM
makg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good or bad?

Hey guys, does anybody know if this is a good micro r/c plane? Thanks ----- http://www.raidentech.com/rtoflmiflrar.html
Old 08-05-2006, 10:04 AM
Seek and Destroy

Default RE: Good or bad?

Bad.
Old 08-05-2006, 10:19 AM
micro_builder
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Good or bad?

i had one of those, its just a clone of the WattAge MicroFlyer. a handfull of other people had bought them, and just like the real WAMF, it was a 50/50 shot on whether or not it would actually fly. mine never did, it would just kinda wallow down to the ground quickly, the gearbox broke easier too and the lipo was junk. BUT, the RX and TX are better than the WAMFs, the TX actually has sticks, not those freakin little buttons, and the RX has a two stage throttle - low throttle for cruising around, high throttle for gaining altitude. the plane stinks, but the electronics are good for conversions, thats about it.

nick