Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

Lost Aero Ace

Old 08-09-2006, 12:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lost Aero Ace

Last night at our model airplane club meeting, I thought I would give my AA one more flight so i was flying around a couple of minutes and then one of the other members asked me if i could loop it so i tried stalling it as steeply as possible. Next thing i knew it was way down wind and of course i thought i could get it back but it just wouldnt come my way so i kept trying but it seemed to be flying backwards because the wind was so strong. Then suddenly the throttle cut and it floated down into the tall weeds and trees. I walked down to where i thought it landed but I didnt see it anywhere and it started to get dark so i packed up and headed home. This morning one of the club members brought me back up to the feild to look for it. We were wandering and weaving though those weeds and trees for 2 hours and then we finally gave up. So now my one and only AA is some where in the weeds with the gofer-chucks. I was wondering if that replacment plan replaced lost planes. I shure hope it does because i spent my every last penny on the stormlauncher and now im broke[]
Old 08-09-2006, 12:19 PM

Default RE: Lost Aero Ace

sorry, i dont think it will cover a lost plane

y do people all ways fly in the wind
Old 08-09-2006, 12:29 PM

Default RE: Lost Aero Ace

It wasnt windy at ground level but there was a breeze up where my plane was. I didnt notice it until my plane was up there