Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

aero ace problems

Old 08-11-2006, 07:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default aero ace problems

ok I just got my first aero ace a few days ago and am having tons of problems

first...whenever I try to fly it it turns to the left and zooms down and crashes ive treid everyything the steering trim, then after looking at it for a while I nocticed that 1 motor was getting more power then the other one even on a full charge I could use some help on this please

secund...also when I tried to fly it before problen 1 started I would put it on full throttle, it would go for a little bit then just hit the ground I cant seem to get it in the air ive messed with the flaps on the back wing just cant seem to get it to work
Old 08-11-2006, 08:03 PM

Default RE: aero ace problems

Motor problems?
If you've tried everything trimming the plane maybe the prop is shoved
too far onto the motor shaft and rubbing against the motor housing.
Worst of the worst: Bad motor- take it back.
Bad RX- take it back.

Should've posted this on the "Air Hogs Aero Ace!" forum and you would've
gotten more responses from others quicker that might have other sugestions
to solve the prob. try posting there too.
Old 08-12-2006, 02:42 PM

Hi - Sorry you are having the fairly common AAce problem. Neurotex is right - take it back - lots of folks have. The stores are good about it. Fun plane to fly but it is a cheep toy and the quality control is low. But keep at it -it's worth it - GO to the Aero Ace thread - 80 pages of it - it will over whelm you with ideas.
Old 08-12-2006, 10:01 PM

thanks alot guys gatta check the aero ace thread (I thought this was the right place to post)
Old 08-11-2007, 11:11 PM

just a quick note on the aero ace jet. If your prop breaks, contact spin master via email or phone (im still waiting on a reply) then while your waiting for your replacement, should it come, use a light or medium thickness plastic to improvise if part of your prop broke. To make the proper air foil shape, use a lighter and create a warp in the plastic for the proper air foil shape. To stick it on, I used super glue, then whatever colour the plastic is, just take a black sharpie to blacken it if you want. Just my two cents.