Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight
Reload this Page >

Controls reversed on Parkzone cub?

Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

Controls reversed on Parkzone cub?

Old 08-18-2006, 11:56 PM
gun4hire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Controls reversed on Parkzone cub?

To make a long story short..I somehow have the controls reversed on my parkzone cub..I was diagnosing an engine problem and changed escs with another cub..when it was back together with the original esc, up was down and left was right…boy was I happy[:@], What did I do and how the heck do I fix it. The manual says nothing about reversing the servos and the factory radio has no servo reverse switch….

I spun a darn pinion gear too..Is there a tool to press these things on??. I do have a puller I have sanded the shaft down and pushed it on by hand and used red lock tight. This time it did not work, I have seen pinion gears with a locking set screw..Do they make one small enough for a cub?? I goobered it up good trying to press it down on my new venom motor I did not enlarge the motor housing enough causing the pinion and prop gear meshing to be a little tigher than factory. I did not think it was too bad but it ended up spinning the darn thing loose (red lock tight)

gun--who may buy some BLACK lock tight--
Old 08-19-2006, 12:04 AM
gun4hire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Controls reversed on Parkzone cub?

sorry --wrong forum--can't see how to erase a post