Community
Search
Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

micro flyer / flyer minitype

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 05:05 PM
Raad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default micro flyer / flyer minitype

al salam alaikum ,

hello all .. i bought the micro flyer or flyer minitype a few weeks back and it arrived safe with out any box damage .. i opened it and noticed the wing was tilted to the right ,, i thought this would cause me a problem .. then i put the battery on and checked to see if it was working .. the prop turned and the rudder as well.. i thought i would charge and use it early in the morning the next day, after charging i put it back in the box .. and the next day was windy .. so i kept it for another day in the box ..
the day after i took it with me to the university and tried to fly it .. it would make some rolls and dive ..i tried to keep it turned to the left and see if that works .. and it did not , after a few tries i thought this is from the tilt .. so i thought of adding a lil weight to the other side to balance ..i taped a dry gum to it and it was perfect balance .. but the plane now would only fly upwards and no right or left .. once it got to an alt it would stall then go in big circles til a lil wind pushs it in the direction of th wind .. so now i am thinking of returning it .. b4 i do that i need to make sure there is nothing i can do to fix it ? does anyone know any tricks i can use to fix this problem ?thank u

Raad
[email protected]
Old 12-18-2006, 08:42 PM
FERNDALE AIR FORCE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: micro flyer / flyer minitype

Hey, I think this guy has a wattage microflyer. Can anyone help him out?