Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight
Reload this Page >

Red LED strobe light (not blue) on my Pico Z

Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

Red LED strobe light (not blue) on my Pico Z

Old 12-22-2006, 07:53 PM
macutan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Red LED strobe light (not blue) on my Pico Z

hey there, one quick comment, i just got my Pico Z from hobbytron.com, after finding out that the tail rotor doesn't turn, not being able to change the frequency channels (nothing mentioned about it on the manual) and noticing that instead of a Blue LED strobe light my heli has a red one, i am starting to think if i have been ripped off...

any comments?
Old 12-22-2006, 07:56 PM
FERNDALE AIR FORCE

Default RE: Red LED strobe light (not blue) on my Pico Z

It is sounding like a knock off. The channel switch is to be able to fly other piccos. To change the channel of your picco(?) would require a bit of soldering. Tim
Old 12-22-2006, 07:58 PM
UAV Pilot

ORIGINAL: macutan

hey there, one quick comment, i just got my Pico Z from hobbytron.com, after finding out that the tail rotor doesn't turn, not being able to change the frequency channels (nothing mentioned about it on the manual) and noticing that instead of a Blue LED strobe light my heli has a red one, i am starting to think if i have been ripped off...

any comments?
You have an illegally made clone[:@]. Hobbytron is well known for selling illegal products[:'(]. The box should be blue , say its from Silver lit and it is suppose to be called a Picoo Z, not Picco Z. Sorry
Old 12-22-2006, 08:14 PM
macutan

i have posted pictures of what i received here

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_5149682/tm.htm

will hobbytron.com accept a return?
Old 12-22-2006, 08:18 PM
macutan

ORIGINAL: FERNDALE AIR FORCE

It is sounding like a knock off. The channel switch is to be able to fly other piccos. To change the channel of your picco(?) would require a bit of soldering. Tim
i get what you mean, so that means that if i have two of these the heli's would find a free channel and i can just find it by switching on the remote? I thought the way this would work would be by having a switch on the heli and another on the remote so that i match these in order to work.