Community
Search
Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

Anyone used the New XPV 2.0?

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 03:10 PM
forcelite
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone used the New XPV 2.0?

It has an internal battery and is suposed to be a little faster than the original one. Also it has lights and sounds. What do you guys think?

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...entPage=search

Before you tell me its not out yet go look at your local Toys R Us, they must have released them early in the stores. I think I am going to get one for the durability, but would like to hear what others have to say.

Force
Old 08-23-2007, 12:41 AM
GantryG

Default RE: Anyone used the New XPV 2.0?

I saw an XPV 2 at TRU as well, and am hoping that someone will review it. I have an original XPV, but it was so fast and heavy that I destroyed it on the first battery charge.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:00 AM
firesun

Default RE: Anyone used the New XPV 2.0?

i bought the new xpv v2 and it was nose heavy. i broke 2 of them and gave up. I am a beginner so i think it was hard for me to fly it. o well i will stick to the mini xpv for now.