Community
Search
Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

Elevation conrtol Idea!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2003, 12:12 AM
jabs130

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Elevation conrtol Idea!

I have a great idea for an elevaion stabalizer. Unforchunatly its hard to put on paper. i tried making it in photeshop, but its hard to measure. it could be revolutionary. sortof like a juroscope. when the plane tilts down it pulls the elavator up. making the plain fly up. when the plane tilts up it pulls the elavator down, making it go down. this will stabalize the plane. this way you only need a 2 channel remote throtel and turning. i am going to make it in autocad tomorow at school.

A great place for a light 2 channel remote and reciever is radio shack Zip-zaps. you have to buy a gear and make a propeler, its also a good idea to get a better motor, but the chip is there.

Alex,