Community
Search
Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

re: Air Hogs Havoc Helacopter

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2007, 06:18 PM
reble

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default re: Air Hogs Havoc Helacopter

I need some help. I lost the manual to my Air Hogs Havoc Helacopter (the one with the 2 pusher propellers) and I don't rember how to neutralize the spin, it is spining counterclock wise. Other then that it flays very well. At first Iwas crashing all the time but over time i got good enuff at the controls that I can now make it hover. I can counter the spin with lots of right rudder. Can someone please make me a copy of the manual.

Steve
Old 10-10-2007, 10:20 AM
redvtr1000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: re: Air Hogs Havoc Helacopter

If you have the reflex, you need to turn that dial on the top of the upper rotor. If the heli is turning counter clock wise, I think you need to turn the dial clockwise.

I don't have a manual for the thing handy, somewhere around. But, thats what you need to do. I can't get it exact but it's darn close.